Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh. Hello.

Now that I'm all back and stuff, I figure I should introduce myself.

My name is Anniemosity. I used to blog all the time; I was witty and funny and had devoted readers, and I loved it. (That was five years ago.) I have two cats and a great love. I work out diligently for sporadic periods of time, never being able to accomplish my goals. I listen to music at all times, and my taste in music is the best taste in music. I simultaneously care about myself way too much and far too little. I own the same shirt in six colors. I clean my apartment every day and somehow it never gets to be completely clean. I talk loudly because everything I have to say is important. My new year's resolution this year is to re-evaluate who I spend my time with and why I do it, because I seem to have gathered a bunch of people around me and I'm not quite sure why. I end a lot of sentences with "...but what do I know?" even if I know exactly what I'm talking about; I'm not really sure why this happens, but it's not self-deprecating. I want to know everything about everything and subsequently I only know some things about some stuff. I am not scared of things that I can't change, but I am scared of things that I can change and choose not to. I wish I had an accent (or at least that I was good at mimicking one). I frequently overbook myself because I want to do everything. I'm dating an artist and I'm scared he will realize that I know jack shit about art. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason; even the most fucking awful of things can happen to set in motion a chain of events that can result in the best thing in the whole world. I'm really good at changing the subject. I have the best laptop ever built and I use it only for watching movies and talking about myself.

That's a lot of personal, heavy information. Trust me when I say I'm pretty fucking funny too.

1 comment:

-smatz- said...

You aren't pretty effing funny. You are very effing funny.